Hardware store near Monongahela, monongahela hardware, mon valley hardware, carroll hardware, new eagle hardware, plumbing, electrical, power equipment, tools, lawn, garden, bolts, screws, paint
Small Business Saturday is November 30. Come out for our biggest sale ever! Use your American Express Card and get a $10 credit on your next statement too! #shopsmall
Our business is growing and we're looking for a part-time salesperson. You can apply online here or go to devorehardware.com and click on 'Employment'. Resumes, if available, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Salesperson, this position will be responsible for answering inquiries about the merchandise or services that the hardware store provides.
- Be friendly and polite to customers.
- Greet customers and ask how they can be assisted.
- Be able to understand and help solve projects that a customer may be struggling with.
- Retrieve merchandise and ensure that it is the correct item the customer needs.
- Be knowledgeable in the following areas: Hardware, Electrical, Plumbing, Paint, and Lawn & Garden
- Monitor merchandise levels and record items that need to be reordered.
- Restock merchandise from storage locations.
- Assist with the pricing and restocking when shipments of merchandise are received.
- Be able to work independently.
- Use a cash register and make change.
1. Perform work in store and
2. May work in adverse weather conditions
3. Lift, carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs.
4. Operate common office machines
5. Wear protective gear when required
6. Work around moving equipment
7. Speak and write effectively
8. Work may require to stoop, bend, kneel
Compensation based on experience + merchandise discounts & flexible schedule
Work schedule: approximately 24 hours/week based on scheduling needs.
Lighting choices are changing between 2012 and 2014 in favor of options that use less energy. There are many misconceptions and here are the facts to help you understand.
- You are not required to throw out your existing bulbs.
- Manufacturers simply can't manufacture certain bulbs as time goes on.
- There is a range of specialty incandescent bulbs that are exceptions, including 3-ways, reflectors, appliance bulbs and some decorative options.
- Moving forward, you'll choose from better technology like energy-efficient soft white, CFL and LED options.
The phase out schedule is as follows:
- 100 watt - 2012
- 75 watt - 2013
- 40 and 60 watt - 2014
We will continue to stock these bulbs as long as we can keep inventory. In addition to the CFL's we already stock, we'll have various options to make your home energy efficient.
We're offering $300 off on Honda EB5000X generators in stock through the end of April. Normal Price $2279
The Industrial EB5000X generator puts out 5000 watts (41.7/20.8A), 120/240V of power and will provide 7,000 watts for 10 seconds to start larger equipment. Standard with Honda's powerful commercial iGX389 engine, protected by Honda Oil Alert®& a heavy duty frame. The 6 receptacles have full GFCI protection. Features a 120/240V selector switch, low decibel rating of 72 dB and a long run time of up to 11.2 hours. Comes standard with a 2 wheel kit & lifting hook.
Now that spring has finally shown up, its time to cut grass. Following these steps will get your lawnmower ready and keep it running smoothly all summer long.
- Change the air filter - Let the engine breathe freely so it can combust fuel completely.
- Change the fuel filter - Debris can find its way into the gas tank and potentially block fuel from getting the the engine.
- Change the oil (4-cycle engines only) - When engine oil breaks down and becomes dirty, it can increase wear on the engine.
- Change the spark plug - Plugs can get dirty and make the engine hard to start.
- Sharpen the blade - A dull blade will miss patches of grass and leave your yard looking sloppy. Its like trying to cut a steak with a butter knife.
Following these steps will keep your lawnmower running smoothly. Don't have the time or unable to do it yourself? Let us do it for you! Give us a call or email email@example.com to schedule your tune up!
For those of you that like a nice looking lawn, crabgrass can be a real pain. Killing crabgrass with a product like Ortho Weed B Gon is only the first step to a beautiful lawn. Follow these three steps from Scotts to defeat crabgrass forever.
Check out this simple and easy project to build a stool using concrete & a couple dowel rods
We figured after 110 years in business it was time to get a website. We hope you find our site easy to use and informative. We will continue to update and add more features. Hope to see you soon!