Now that spring has finally shown up, its time to cut grass. Following these steps will get your lawnmower ready and keep it running smoothly all summer long.
- Change the air filter - Let the engine breathe freely so it can combust fuel completely.
- Change the fuel filter - Debris can find its way into the gas tank and potentially block fuel from getting the the engine.
- Change the oil (4-cycle engines only) - When engine oil breaks down and becomes dirty, it can increase wear on the engine.
- Change the spark plug - Plugs can get dirty and make the engine hard to start.
- Sharpen the blade - A dull blade will miss patches of grass and leave your yard looking sloppy. Its like trying to cut a steak with a butter knife.
Following these steps will keep your lawnmower running smoothly. Don't have the time or unable to do it yourself? Let us do it for you! Give us a call or email email@example.com to schedule your tune up!